Business Transformation Program Delivery Director
Koch Industries Inc. is seeking a Business Transformation Program Delivery Director to drive digital business transformation and the modernization of our processes and business applications. This position is flexible on location, however requires frequent travel to Koch business locations potentially including Wichita, KS, Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL and Auburn Hills, MI (preferred locations).
The Business Transformation group is responsible for supporting planned modernization initiatives, promoting and driving process standardization for non-differentiating areas, and identifying where technology can be used to innovate, differentiate processes, and create competitive advantage.
Koch Industries has embarked on an aggressive set of transformation initiatives over the next 5 years to ensure our competitive advantages are maintained and grown through modernizing, standardizing, and digitizing our business capabilities and the supporting technology infrastructure. This includes standardizing 50+ ERP solutions, implementing enterprise applications across the entire Koch portfolio, modernizing our manufacturing operations to create the plant of the future, improving our go-to-market capabilities and customer experience, and leveraging edge innovation and emerging technology to create new value streams for the business. We are investing in a team of transformation program management, digital innovation, business process engineering, and change leadership experts to enable our success.
What You Will Do In Your Role
The Business Transformation Program Delivery Director will be responsible for leading or taking a leadership role in one or more large transformation programs across Koch. They must be able to effectively manage a portfolio of program commitments while also coaching and mentoring other program and project managers. They must be able to lead and manage large teams of internal and external resources across organizations other than their own to align program plans and ensure successful execution. They will also assist the team in defining repeatable frameworks and tools.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 10+ years experience on large ($10-20MM+) business and/or technology transformation projects in program or portfolio leadership roles
- Adept at driving complex program management in large, diversified organizations, including:
- Establishing and leading executive sponsorship and governance
- Aligning complex program roadmaps, diverse stakeholders, and inter-dependencies
- Leading large (100+) teams; people development; coaching and mentoring of others
- Financial planning, resource planning and management, and risk management
- Waterfall, agile and hybrid methodologies
- Leading and partnering with multiple system, integrator, and other vendors successfully
- Demonstrated experience and competency in:
- Leading via collaboration and influence vs. authority; able to balance a strong strategic point of view with the ability to listen, adapt, and bring others along
- Adapting quickly to a variety of situations, businesses, initiatives, technologies
- Understanding stakeholder needs and discerning how to best engage and partner
- Ability to travel up to 50%
What Will Put You Ahead
- 7+ years in managing very large ($50-100MM+) ERP and/or transformation initiatives
- Experience with key Enterprise software platforms including SAP HANA, Infor and Salesforce
- Experience leading large and diversified portfolios of technology enabled initiatives
- Expertise in Process, Data and Technology architecture design and management tools (Finance, Procurement, Supply Chain and/or Manufacturing expertise preferred)
- Experience with application of Design Thinking and Experience Design methodologies to large scale transformation programs
- Experience defining repeatable frameworks and tools
- Experience in both industry (e.g. Fortune 100) and large consulting environments
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf