Georgia-Pacific is now hiring motivated and detail-oriented individuals to join our team as Production Associates at our corrugated packaging facility in Cleveland, Tennessee. These team members create value by safely operating machines to meet and exceed the plant’s production and quality goals. Candidates who acquire the knowledge and skills to be successful in this position will have exciting opportunities for advancement.
Think this sounds like a job you're interested in? Check out this video to help decide if this is the right opportunity for you!
Georgia-Pacific is one of the nation’s leading corrugated box manufacturers. We manufacture standard corrugated containers, as well as many specialty packaging products for various industries. To learn more about Georgia-Pacific and our corrugated facilities please visit: www.gppackaging.com/
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Adhere to all plant environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Help to meet and exceed production, waste, and quality goals
- Troubleshoot and make minor machine adjustments
- Maintain cleanliness in designated work area throughout shift
- Handle or assist with all aspects of the machine’s daily production including setting-up, operating, maintaining production quality, and performing daily maintenance
- Be available to work 2nd or 3rd shift hours on a regular basis. This is not a day shift position.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Six (6) months or more of work experience in a manufacturing, warehouse, or industrial environment
- Experience using a computer (Email, Microsoft, etc.)
- Willing and able to work any shift, including holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold, and noisy industrial environment
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing, and/or pulling for at least 8 hours a day
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
What Will Put You Ahead
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience operating machines
- Experience working in a corrugated box plant
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf