What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead Problem solving process/ PDCA
- Provide support to manufacturing with root cause analysis
- Lead warranty return investigation process, including root cause analysis and support of corrective actions.
- Support on-site customer visits
- Lead Audit Programs (Internal system audits, L.P.A. and Customer audits)
- Support Quality manager in improving overall QMS
- Lead RMA process, investigate supplier issues and create Supplier NC reports as needed
- Other duties as assigned
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2 years related experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power-point
- Able to read and understand customer specifications
- Familiar with product performance/ inspection requirements within the automotive industry
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge in automotive quality systems including ISO 9001 and/ or IATF 16949
- Knowledge of Problem-solving tools (Example: 8D, 5P, 6 Sigma)
- Knowledge of plastic injection molded material (Ex.: ABS)
- Knowledge of Assembly processes
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf