Technical Sales and Service Engineer
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Assisting the after-market sales team on technical issues in China and other parts of Asia Pacific
- Identifying decision makers for KES products and services in the plants
- Building long term relationships with clients / representatives
- Provide technical training and promoting safe practices through customer education
- Anticipate customer needs and making yourself available to assist with those needs
- Fulfill customer requirements effectively and efficiently compared to their next best alternative
- Seeking out and share innovative ideas to grow the aftermarket business in Asia Pacific
- Conduct field surveys at client’s plants to maintain an inventory of critical spare parts
- Work with Field Service manager to coordinate service work as required, or carry out the service work yourself
- Requires 50%-70% of travel.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years of relevant industrial and site experience serving in one of the following sectors: Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Fertilizer, Refining or Petrochemical sectors, etc.
- Strong adherence for safety and demonstrated safe work habits
- Well organized and able to work independently
- Good English proficiency is essential for effective communication, including report writing, to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Chemical or Mechanical Engineering degree
- Strong proficiency in the English Language and effective report writing skills
- Technical proficiency to understand process engineering, ability to read mechanical and electrical engineering drawings, process flow diagrams and P&ID
- Basic understanding of electrical and instrumentation systems