Parts Sales Specialist
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Communicate customers’ expectations to the business, engineering and operation teams.
- Identify ways to anticipate customers’ needs
- Provide business groups, engineering team and outside sales with sound market and product assessment data for planning new products or revitalizing older products
- Guide development of project specifications in advance of a request for quotation by assisting customers in selecting products and technologies which serve the customer’s best interest
- Select and develop contacts with customers and end users to promote KES product range
- Continue to guide and support customer through the project execution phase, after opportunity is turned into order
- Understand and define commercial constraints, such as sourcing restrictions, local content requirements, budget limits, typical terms, potential competitors, decision-making process.
- Understand the cost budget for the scope of supply and look for ways to reduce the cost by working with the value engineering team to promote alternatives for customer consideration.
- Support Technical Sales and Field Service Teams by sharing information and render assistance as required
- Maintain and improve technical expertise for all KES products / solutions.
- Prepare a correct technical and commercial proposals within the given time frame
- Coordinate the cost estimating effort and take full responsibility for the final sold estimate for the project
- Work with fabrication shops and execution teams to keep within budget and expectation
- Seek advice (legal, compliance, contractual) when uncertain about implications of a situation
- Ensure bid approval is gained in accordance with Company policy, and within authority limits, prior to issue of a firm proposal for purchase
- Assist the business groups and order execution to solve any technical, commercial or financial issues
- Manage projects to deliver on time, within cost and with satisfactory quality. If otherwise, feedback to internal and external stakeholder on areas for improvement and development
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in parts or aftermarket sales.
- Experience in the Oil & Gas, Refining or Petrochemical sectors will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Well organized and able to work independently
- Strong adherence for safety and demonstrated safe work habits
What Will Put You Ahead
- Diploma or degree in Business or Engineering
- Experience working with an ERP or CRM system. Experience in Salesforce will be a plus
- Good English proficiency will be an added advantage
- Technical proficiency to understand process engineering, ability to read mechanical and electrical engineering drawings, process flow diagrams and P&ID