Guardian is looking for a Production Supervisor in Porto Real
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for the operational team in the areas of shipping, shipping and packaging inspection.
- Ensure compliance with shipping objectives within quality and quantity standards.
- Ensure compliance with the operational routine, using resources optimally.
- Identify and implement operational improvements with the team.
- Manage key performance indicators with the team: Safety, Quality, Equipment Availability, Productivity, Costs.
- Develop a team to define priorities and manage action plans to address noncompliance.
- Develop the team and promote the culture of the company with the team, in order to guarantee safety, productivity and quality results.
- Interface with different areas: PCP, Customer Service, Logistics and other productive areas.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Knowledge in Lean Manufacturing. Having Green Belt training is a differential
- Having worked with logistics / shipping is a differential
- Desirable knowledge in office package
- Desirable knowledge of English, at least intermediate level.
- Complete higher education, preferably in Management or Engineering
- Experience in team management of at least 2 years