This job posting is no longer active.
Georgia-Pacific’s Consumer Products Division has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Electrical/Instrumentation (E/I) professional to support their Green Bay Day Street Mill as an E/I Planner. This position will support all mill operating areas at their Day Street Facility located in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The E/I Planner plays a crucial role in the mill’s success through developing and executing maintenance plans for the efficient and reliable operation of equipment. The E/I planner works closely with Manufacturing Engineers, Reliability Engineers, Supervisors, Coaches, Operating technicians, Reliability and Maintenance resources and engineering in troubleshooting and planning upgrades/repairs to equipment.
The Day Street facility operates two tissue paper machines and several converting lines producing retail tissue and napkin products. The mill employs about 200 employees manufacturing products that help maintain a strong, stable economy in Northeastern Wisconsin.
At Georgia-Pacific, we won’t just offer you a job, we’ll offer you a career that will allow you to grow and innovate as an individual. If you are someone who wants to work for a company that will value your input and knowledge, then we have the perfect opportunity for you
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Safe work execution through development of detailed Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) documentation and compliance with all Georgia-Pacific permitting and procedures
- Learning and applying all aspects of Georgia-Pacific’s Asset Maintenance (AM) and Planning & Scheduling process including use of SAP
- Working with the Operations Team members to develop a prioritized a 100% resource loaded schedule to optimize internal resources
- Providing detailed maintenance schedules for one day outages, daily routine work, procurement of materials, and work packages for successful execution
- Developing maintenance plans utilizing Microsoft Office Tools and Asset Suite
- Supporting mill maintenance crews and contractors on maintenance shutdown days and outages
- Updating the information in Asset Suite, NRX, and SAP such as Bills of Materials and specifications for ordering
- Performing rotating weekend on-call duty for the entire mill and may spend time covering the duties of other operational leaders
- Directing and executing contract Electrical and Instrumentation maintenance
- Supporting and assisting E&I day working foreman with daily and outage work lists
- Providing and sharing expertise of equipment, options to improve maintenance, operating practices, and opportunities to advance the use of technology
- Troubleshooting ongoing electrical reliability issues
- Learning new processes, technology, and assisting with problems throughout the facility
- Managing numerous reliability improvement initiatives and projects to achieve desired results
- Interfacing with all levels of organization within the facility and groups outside the facility
- Mentoring maintenance and operations resources to continuously improve skills and ability
- Assisting in developing and reviewing standard procedures for use by operations and maintenance
The Experience You Will Bring
- A High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in electrical systems, manufacturing maintenance or electrical and instrumentation reliability engineering
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience using a computerized maintenance management system
What Will Put You Ahead
- An Associate’s degree in a technical field
- Experience in an E&I maintenance supervisor or reliability role
- E&I planning experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with SAP work management system
- Experience working with PLC, HMI, Delta V, VFDs, process instrumentation, and AC/DC drives and motors and using this experience to troubleshoot ongoing issues
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.