Territory Sales Manager
The Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for flat glass sales to our commercial fabricators and driving sales through glaziers in British Columbia and Alberta, Canada as well as Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and Alaska. The successful candidate will reside in any large city within the territory that has access to a major airport. Ideal location is the Pacific Northwest region (preferably Washington or Oregon). In this role, you will work closely with the Strategic Accounts Manager and Architectural Design Manager in the region. This position will be responsible for generating value for our customers and Guardian Industries through the development and implementation of the commercial segment strategies, promoting and selling Guardian’s broad range of float, fabricated and commercial coated products.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop and implement commercial sales strategies
- Promote and sell Guardian’s float, fabricated and commercial coated products
- Monthly and annual forecasting of customer demand to identify sales strategies and objectives
- Regular communication with customers and internal teams to ensure alignment on supply, demand and logistics
- Address customer issues as required
- Utilize CRM system
- Develop and deliver engaging sales and educational presentations
- Relationship development with fabricator sales teams and glaziers
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years of proven sales experience
- Regional market knowledge
- Computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Business Suite applications and familiarity with CRM programs
- Exposure to structured selling processes (SPIN, Solution Selling, etc.)
- Travel 50% including over-night travel
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Salesforce
- Glazier experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf