Senior Quality Engineer
Improve Customer Satisfaction, lead Plant Quality responsibilities for advanced product quality planning (APQP) for new launches and current production quality planning.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Submitting PPAP documents to customers/ Quality contact for APQP
- Responding to customer portals for corrective actions
- Provide engineering support to resolve customer concerns
- Identify root cause and corrective action for quality concerns
- Support new product launches with Engineering team and provide support when needed
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years related experience in the Automotive industry
- Demonstrated leadership and trouble-shooting abilities
- Adapt into our culture (Guiding Principles/ MBM)
What Will Put You Ahead
- In-depth knowledge of quality systems (Ex.: IATF 16949, ISO 9001 or TS 16949)
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing
- Manufacturing Engineering Degree
- Experience with General Motors, Ford, Honda, and Nissan
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf