Fixed Equipment Maintenance Mechanic
Koch Fertilizer, LLC is seeking an entrepreneurial and team oriented Fixed Equipment Mechanic to join our team in Enid, OK. The successful candidate will be a key contributor to the Enid site vision of Safe, Compliant, Reliable Operations and assist the maintenance execution team in preventative, predictive and reactive maintenance execution.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Troubleshooting equipment such as valves, piping, and other fixed equipment within the facility
- Repairing and/or replacing valves, exchangers, vessels, and conveyors
- Welding on Carbon, Stainless Steel, and exotic metals as needed
- Performing preventative & reactive maintenance
- Overseeing and facilitating maintenance execution work completed
The Experience You Will Bring
- Two years or more maintenance experience working with valves, exchangers, vessels, and conveyors in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Willing and able to work overtime and respond to call outs as needed and within 1 Hour
- High School Diploma or GED
- Willing and able to work outdoors in all types of weather
- Willing and able to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Willing and able to climb stairs and ladders and work at heights exceeding 100 feet
- Willing and able to be medically approved to participate in the respiratory protection and HAZWOPER programs
What Will Put You Ahead
- Welding (tig & stick)/pipefitting experience
- Maintenance experience in a chemical processing plant or refinery
- Welding, Technical, or Trade School Degrees or Certifications
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf