Engineering Lab Technician-Signal Integrity/EMC
Molex Connected Mobility Solutions product validation team is seeking a talented Engineering Lab Technician-Signal Integrity/EMC to join our team in Rochester Hills, Michigan within our newest and fast-growing segment. As we continue to launch new programs, we are looking for a strong Engineering Lab Technician to join our team and work with our globally diverse, multi-functional, engineering teams. You would be joining a high-performing team with strong product development and launch experience. The ideal candidate is someone with a passion to conduct experiments and perform tests to validate our High-Speed Interconnects and cables in the automotive market. The person has a passion for delivering value to users and the business through best-in-class engineering and product testing support. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of a great company, this may be the opportunity for you
In this role you will be responsible for hands on construction, modification, testing, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis of Molex’s high speed data cables during engineering development and product evaluation through volume production for the Connected Mobility Solutions Business Unit.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Build and Modify high speed cables for various electrical tests including Impedance, Insertion Loss, Return Loss, Capacitance, etc. using both manual and automated tools.
- Work with design engineers performing experiments to develop new products.
- Analyze, document, and communicate test results
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Associate’s degree required
- 5+ years experience in an engineering laboratory required
- Working knowledge of test equipment such as Vector Network Analyzers (VNA), Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR), Oscilloscopes, etc. required
- Organization skills and the ability to work on multiple concurrent projects, with a high standard of quality
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting abilities
What Will Put You Ahead
- Proficient in reading and executing test plans
- Analytical ability to apply logical reasoning, test assumptions, observe results and make corrections
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate the ability to express complex technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with others and in a team
- Experience using Stature, Polarion, or similar Test Plan development & management tools is a plus
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf