The SRG Global Evansville facility is seeking a quality engineering professional with a passion for customer focus and creating value through continuous improvement in product and process. The ideal candidate will possess the skills and knowledge sought below but, of equal importance, he or she will be self-motivated, possess a positive attitude, and be a creative thinker. This is a “hands-on” position that will work across the organization in a competitive atmosphere. Working effectively with cross-functional teams is crucial for success.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead in the development and implementation of process flow, control plans, PFMEA, and standard work for early product/process development.
- Develop quality planning process / documents in support of SRG Flawless Launch Process.
- Quality expert in dimensional gauge design, evaluation, and certification.
- Customer liaison for 8D submittals, quality alerts and corrective action implementation and verification.
- Set-up 100% final inspection process including training and reporting structure.
- Support molding, plating, and assembly areas in problem-solving
- Provide statistical analysis of inspection and dimensional data for improvement opportunities.
- Support new product designs to achieve targeted quality and productivity levels.
- Comply with all safety requirements
- Responsible for following all environmental policies, procedures, work instructions and requirements applicable to his or her work, including the proper use of personal protective equipment.
- Responsible for immediately reporting to management all environmental concerns related to work being carried out, as well as, all incidents, which present a hazard to people, production, or the environment.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Prior experience as a Quality Engineer or has completed an engineering internship
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Strong computer and problem-solving skills a must.
- Statistical Process Control Knowledge
- BS in Engineering or other technical degree
What Will Put You Ahead
- Working knowledge of IATF 16949 for Guidelines for Implementation of Quality Management Systems preferred
- Strong knowledge of plastic injection molding, chrome plating, and/or assembly operations
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer preferable
- Working knowledge of quality core tools
- Manufacturing experience in a decorative exterior trim
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf