Skid Assembly Production Lead
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion is now hiring for a Skid Assembly Production Lead in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We are recognized for safety, environmental excellence, innovation, and customer service. Our state-of-the-art shop is climate controlled and well-lit, with safety being the #1 priority. The ideal candidate will demonstrate safety as a value and lead a crew of employees to exceed production expectations for the shift. The candidate must be self-driven, have great interpersonal and communications kills, and demonstrate a commitment to safety, manufacturing excellence, and quality.
Leads at the Tulsa facility will have the opportunity to contribute to a successful plant, both in improving the efficiency of production and in helping to build a culture of Market-Based Management. This position provides opportunities for promotion both in Tulsa and in many other Koch facilities across the country. Come join our team!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide leadership on the operating floor and strive for compliance in safety, health, environmental, and quality
- Coach, train, and develop operations personnel in safety, quality, production, and problem solving
- Drive ongoing improvements in safety, quality, service, and production
- Maintain an ongoing focus on reducing downtime and waste
- Continue to place emphasis on cross-training and building the bench strength of the team
- Address key issues and concerns, as well as interacting with employees from other departments to ensure quality and on-time production
- Ensure all employees are working in a safe manner
- Ensure quality standards are met on a continuous basis
- Ensure best practices are being followed for minimization of waste
- Engage in continuous improvement opportunities and provide leadership/action plans for gap closure
- Lead department safety, housekeeping, and 5S efforts
- Plan, assign, and direct work for hourly production employees
- Assess performance and provide feedback as needed
- Assist in resolving complaints, as well as proactively communicate issues and results on a daily basis
- Exemplify and drive Market Based Management® (MBM®) culture
The Experience You Will Bring
- Two (2) or more years of experience in a manufacturing, production, industrial, or warehouse environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Willing and able to work holidays and overtime as needed
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous leadership or supervisory experience
- Experience with assembly processes
- Knowledge of welding processes (GMAW, FCAW, AND GTAW)
- Experience in an engineered-to-order environment
- Five (5) or more years of manufacturing experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf