SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER-DAIRY
Koch Separation Solutions (KSS) is seeking qualified professionals to consider for a Sr. Process Engineer role. This role will be dairy focused and support the Food/Beverage Business Sales team. This role will require up to 35% travel and can be a remote role in the United States or eligible for relocation to the Wilmington, MA area.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support the Dairy and Food/Beverage Business Sales in detailed process designs, testing, presentations and meeting with clients and partners
- Promote KSS as a leader in membrane technology within the Dairy, Food and Beverage Markets
- Develop process designs and provide process engineering assistance to Systems Engineering, Field Service and Technology and Product development
- Develop pilot test programs for new applications. Perform in-house cleaning tests and feasibility studies. Write test reports and project reports.
- Support sales by working with inside and outside sales force in US
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree or higher in engineering field
- Previous experience as a dairy engineer, chemical or food engineer, or of equivalent engineering discipline
- 5+ years related experience in system design, process development, or membrane operation for dairy or other sanitary applications
- Ability to travel up to 35% of the time
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf