As a world-class manufacturer of innovative process equipment for water treatment and chemicals purification and recovery, Eco-Tec is a trusted source for systems incorporating advanced proprietary ion exchange and other innovative separations technologies for liquids and gases. Eco-Tec is delivering value to its customers by reducing environmental footprint, stabilizing product quality, increasing productivity, and reducing operational costs.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform rounds to check machinery to identify abnormalities.
- Balance loads and wire complex circuits.
- Work with related diagnostic equipment including digital multi-meter.
- Maintain records of work performed, details of repairs, and materials used.
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to work as part of a self-directed team.
- Read and interpret drawings, schematics and electrical specifications to determine layout and equipment requirements.
- Fabricate industrial control panels in accordance with UL508A standards.
- Design and install raceway and cable tray systems for skidded equipment.
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring and equipment.
- Wire, build, install equipment according to standards and safety codes.
- Test and approve all electrical and pneumatic equipment.
- Complete all test/inspection documentation.
- Troubleshoot issues relating to electrical, mechanical and electronics.
- Set-up equipment for testing and check all connections
The Experience You Will Bring
- Certificate of Qualification (Industrial Electrian – 442A or Construction Electrician –309A) as recognized by the Ontario College of Trades
- 3 – 5 years experience
- Knowledge of PLC'S, HMI'S, AC/DC drives and instrumentation.
- Demonstrate basic computer skills.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Member of the Ontario College of Trades
- Experience building and troubleshooting industrial control panels and systems.
- Working knowledge of UL508A.
- Good mechanical skills.