FRONT END DEVELOPER
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Working with designers and developers to convert artwork to front-end code.
- Use critical thinking to determine the best solutions for project requirements. For example: thinking about content models, how to best build project-specific functionality, or debugging existing code.
- Work on new website projects using headless and traditional CMSs.
- Help teammates with code reviews and help improve our team’s code practices.
- Improve website performance, SEO practices, and ADA tactics on existing websites.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Has worked with code repositories such as GitHub, BitBucket, GitLab, etc.
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field OR High School Diploma and 3+ cumulative years of relevant work experience.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Has built websites or web apps using React.
- Experience with traditional and headless CMSs like WordPress, Drupal, Craft, Strapi, Kontent, etc.
- Familiarity with SEO and ADA practices
- Familiarity with Adobe XD or Sketch
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf