Coater Process Engineer
Ensuring and developing the technological conditions of production, as well as monitoring the condition of the machines and equipment of the coating line, and developing them.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Implementation of security development tasks
- Checks the smooth output of production processes
- Participates in the measurement and analysis of everyday production parameters
- Participates in the investigation of the cause of the error(s) in the event of a problem, as well as inspects, monitors the repair processes and, in some cases, provides technical assistance in resolving the problems
- Performs the set-up tasks of machines, devices and equipment, as well as the related documentation administration tasks
- Monitors the depletion of certain raw materials stored in the warehouse and, if necessary, processes orders
- Prepares work instructions and project documents
- Actively participates in discussions and audits of the area
- Responsible for carrying out and inspecting the manufacturing process to specification
- Responsible for verifying, documenting and transmitting the authenticity of the information and data it collects.
- Responsible for forwarding the information to the supervisor, assuming that this piece of information is needed to make management decisions that affects the Company.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable laws and regulations in the own area, as well as ISO and other internal regulations.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Higher technical (mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, natural sciences) degree
1 year of professional experience
Fluency in English
IT knowledge/programming skills
What Will Put You Ahead
Knowledge of vacuum spraying technology