Process Engineering Technician - Night Shift - $1,000 Stay on bonus
Shift: B Shift (Sunday - Tuesday & every other Saturday: 6:00pm - 6:00am)
Do you value teamwork and a strong integrity-based culture? Are you willing to learn new tasks that you can put towards a career in manufacturing? Our Molding department is hiring! The Process Engineering Technician will provide technical assistance to Production, Process Engineering, Toolroom, Quality, and Maintenance. Our molding department makes plastic housings that are used in electronic connectors for automotive, consumer, and industrial applications. Apply today!
Pay: Our positions pay you based on your personal contribution and raises are not tied to the amount of time you've been in the role but rather how quickly you gain knowledge and show proficiency! This shift also carries a $0.50/hr. shift differential.
$500 bonus after 90 days + $500 after 6 months
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support production by providing technical assistance
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with molds, processes and equipment by working with Process Engineers, Production, Tool room, Quality, Material Handling and Maintenance
- Communicate technical issues with Process Engineering, Production, Maintenance and Quality on a daily basis
- Assist in the start up of new equipment
- Develop, replicate and optimize molding processes through scientific molding to ensure that the most robust processes are being used in production
- Assist Process Engineers with sampling of products
- Assist in training operators on molding equipment, processes and materials
- Follow all standard operating procedures and work instructions
- Document all activities per standard operating procedures and work instructions
- Continually improve standard operating procedures, work instructions and processes
- Support team efforts
- Perform basic Supervisor duties when the hourly Supervisor is absent
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3 years' Molding experience
- Able to operate all injection molding presses and production equipment and train others in their use
- Ability to understand part prints
- Past experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds
What Will Put You Ahead
- Two year technical degree in a related field
Key words: Production / Machine Operator / Manufacturing
Hourly Wage and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf