Provide hands-on support to the plant’s ongoing growth and innovative manufacturing initiatives.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Rockwell software
- RSLogix 500
- RSLogix 5000
- Factory Talk
- Programming and troubleshooting six axis robots (FANUC experience a plus)
- Troubleshooting automated equipment
- AutoCAD, Inventor, or Sold Works software
- Keyence and/or Cognex vision sensors
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Mechatronics engineering or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of experience in automation or related field preferred
- Creative thinking skills
- Detailed-oriented personality
- Ability to communicate well to other team members
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems
- Ability to keep up with the latest technologies as they are developed
- Able to identify new opportunities for automation within manufacturing processes
- Able to work on a cross functional teams with members from sister manufacturing plants
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf