Pricing Solutions Specialist
KBX Logistics is looking for a Pricing Solutions Specialist to join our growing team! This is an exciting opportunity to assist in growing outside business. In this role you will partner with internal and external customers in the process of pricing KBX Logistics freight. This position requires strong organizational skills, collaboration and communication skills.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Assist in the pricing process for Outside Business customers RFPs
- Communicate and coordinate RFP opportunities with lane detail and operational characteristics
- Assist in maintaining Pricing Database
- Utilize data in Pricing Database to identify trends with awards v. non-awards
- Publish and maintain rates in rating engine
- Manage customer rate addendums
- Publish and maintain customer fuel programs in TMS and rating engine
- Publish and maintain accessorial schedules in rating engine
- Research and resolve rating failures Collaborate with the Accounts Receivable team to resolve failures and rating discrepancies Collaborate with the Dedicated team and Operations team to determine long term fits Collaborate with Business Development, Dedicated, and Operations teams to identify implementation timeline and processes.
The successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Self-driven, with time management & organizational skills
- Works independently but with a demonstrated ability to successfully work in a team environment
- Able to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Detail orientated
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word to write business correspondence, Excel for use of spreadsheets, reporting and simple formulas, and Outlook for internal and external correspondence
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associate’s degree or higher
- Experience in Supply Chain Management, Business, or Economics
- Experience working in pricing or carrier relations
Who is KBX Logistics? KBX Logistics is the true transformer of the 3rd party logistics (3PL) industry. Waste is our enemy; status quo is our nemesis. Our mission? Create a competitive advantage for our partners by delivering logistics technology and solutions that others can’t or simply won’t. If disrupting an industry appeals to you, this company is where you belong. KBX Logistics is the product of over 100 years of evolution and revolution. We got our start as a small transportation team in 1919 and are currently one of the largest 3PLs in the US. With Koch Industries as our parent company, the challenge is to always be thinking bigger and better. We have more than doubled in size over the past 5 years and we’re just getting started!
What is it really like to work here? Imagine being a dynamic start-up with the resources of a top tier private company, all built on the solid foundation of a proven management philosophy. This perfectly describes KBX Logistics! Here, we know culture is key so Market-Based Management® is our North Star. Win or lose, we do it as a team. Each employee plays a pivotal role in our success and without their diverse ideas, challenges, and perspectives, we wouldn’t succeed. With change as the only constant, each of us is on a unique journey where no two career paths look the same. We empower our employees to realize their potential and hold each other accountable along the way. Life begins at the edge of your comfort zone. Are you ready to get started?
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf