FIELD SAFETY COORDINATOR
This job posting is no longer active.
Koch Specialty Plant Services, LLC has immediate openings for Field Safety Coordinators for various locations within the U.S.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship. Relocation Assistance will not be provided.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Function in an advisory and consultative capacity to Site Management ensuring the safety and well-being of project personnel.
- Perform site inspections and audits as necessary to ensure compliance with OSHA regulations as well as KSPS EH&S Standards.
- Facilitate the delivery and administration of health and safety initiatives and programs on project locations.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Able to interpret and apply OSHA regulations and industry safe work practices and Standards to construction sites.
- Knowledgeable of construction hazards in the refining/petrochemical industry.
- Ability to develop risk assessments (JSAs) and identify workplace controls to lower risk to an acceptable level.
- Candidates must be able to meet all company and customer qualifications to access job site including training requirements.
- This position involves traveling across the United States to various client sites 100% of the time
- 1 year or more of Field safety experience in oil and gas construction (upstream or downstream), capital projects or turnarounds
- This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- - Two years or more of refining or petrochemical experience in a health and safety role.
- - Advanced Safety Certification: CSST, CHST, ASP, CSP, etc.
- - Basic Plus Orientation, Confined Space Training and Fall Protection Training
- - TWIC Card
- Candidates must be able to work long hours and all shift schedules that may require up to twelve hours a day, seven days a week for extended durations.
- Candidates also must be able to work in confined spaces and be capable of climbing ladders, scaffolds, and working at heights.
- Must be able to perform work wearing personal protective equipment including but not limited to rain gear, chemical
protective clothing, supplied air and air purifying respirators, safety harness, FRC coveralls, hard hat, ear plugs and safety glasses, etc.
- Respiratory Protection Fit-Testing and Pulmonary Function Testing is required. Additional medical examinations, such as Pre-Employment physical exams may be required per client guidelines. Hearing and vision within normal ranges is helpful.
The job will primarily be on or around construction/turnaround sites in petrochemical operational units and include possible hazardous environments such as confined spaces and working at heights. Exposure to loud noises, fumes, sparks, vibrations, dust, dirt, irritants, and smoke may occur. Special Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) may be necessary to control some hazardous environments. Additional forms of PPE may be required depending on the particular project. Safety requirements must be verified and meet standards set forth by client permits, policies and procedures, and be performed in compliance with all federal, state and local laws or ordinances before work activities can begin.
Koch Specialty Plant Services, LLC (KSPS) is a world leader for providing tower, vessel, mass transfer equipment, specialty piping & welding, and combustion equipment services to the refining and chemical industry. We attained this leadership position by applying Market-Based Management®, our unique business philosophy that combines core values with a focused business approach. Integrity, compliance and customer focus are paramount to our success and KSPS' industry leading position as a specialty tower, vessel and mass transfer internals service provider has been solidified in the market place because, quite simply, ''we do what we say we can do''.
There are many ways to define value. For KSPS, meeting our commitments and exceeding customer expectations are key measures when it comes to quantifying the true value of a deliverable. Unlike anyone else, KSPS has the ability to integrate people, experience, discipline, knowledge, and our unique market-based management business philosophy to deliver the best value proposition in the industry.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.