Marketing Manager/Sr. Manager (Demand Generation)
We are seeking a Demand Generation Manager to support the Georgia-Pacific Packaging & Cellulose division. This position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in Atlanta, GA. The Demand Generation Manager identifies relevant customer-centric campaigns to launch and track against brands with go-to market strategies. The position is responsible for creating full funnel account-based marketing programs that connect to each business’s strategic initiatives and vision. These programs will be designed to drive traffic and awareness, engage and convert target customers, and improve the customer journey into the lower parts of the funnel. This position will work very closely with Marketing team members, Sales teams and Business leads to identify and build the necessary assets to activate a program. This role will be focused on converting MQLs to SQLs. The ideal candidate will be customer funnel focused and can collaborate across functions to deliver an effective campaign activation strategy to meet the business’ objectives. They will have a data-centric attitude, driving all metrics around channel activities to continuously improve ROI. They will also be well versed in CRM and marketing automation technologies.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Identifying relevant customer journeys and build out detailed campaigns to take cold leads to Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) and convert to Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs)
- Using inbound marketing tactics such as search engine optimization, social media, landing page conversion testing, online advertising, and email marketing to grow our database and overall company revenues.
- Continuously measure campaign performance- leverage tools like Google Analytics, Microsoft Dynamics and other platform analytics
- Create account-based marketing programs that integrate with the brand marketing strategies to drive product demand
- Financial management of the marketing programs including budget planning / tracking / reporting.
- Engage with other capabilities when appropriate to develop and execute programs
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of work experience in marketing
- Experience working with marketing funnel tactics and strategies Experience with Web Content Management Systems, Google Analytics
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools including certifications from Hubspot, Marketo or Pardot
- Microsoft Dynamics Experience
- Advanced degree in business, marketing or other related fields
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
LI - BDS