IT Business Analyst (Supply Chain and Planning)
Our Building Products Information Technology Group is seeking an IT Business Analyst to join our team in Atlanta connecting technology with ever changing business needs. You will work closely with business leaders to define opportunities and map system processes and technologies to support business strategies, improve capabilities, eliminate waste, and drive technology innovation. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of Supply Chain Planning/Optimization and/or Sales and Operations Planning as well as commercial business processes, broad understanding of technology, tenacity for solving problems, and excellent communication and collaboration skills.
What You Will Do In Your Role
As the IT Business Analyst, you will be expected to:
- Transform stakeholder needs into clear, concise business requirements and iteratively capture requirements through all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Conduct Review Sessions and gain approvals for requirements and manage changes through the application of standard control processes and tools.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams for the assigned projects
- Communicate solution driven changes to key business stakeholders
- Create and maintain project related artifacts using Agile Methodologies
- Work closely with Software Quality Assurance and Development teams to ensure that proposed design solutions are aligned with current product and technical offerings
The Candidate should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Solid understanding of Supply Chain Planning/Optimization and/or Sales and Operations Planning, quote to cash business processes
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with data visualization and analytics using tools (Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx)
- Experience with data driven decision making
- Working knowledge of IT implementation methodologies
- Strong analytical, organizational skills, and interpersonal skills
- Advanced process definition and process improvement skills
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with all levels of employees and management
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and ownership and a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of Business Analyst experience in Supply Chain Planning/Optimization and/or Sales and Operations Planning
- 1+ year of experience with Agile Tools and Methodologies
What Will Put You Ahead
- MBA or master’s degree with a technical background
- Experience with the implementation/configuration of an ERP system as a Business Analyst.
- Experience with diagraming tools such as Microsoft Visio
- Experience in Building Products Industry
- Experience with PowerBI or Tableau
- Experience with SQL
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf