Documentation Executive - Vessel Booking
We are seeking an Executive – Vessel Booking for Night Shift at our Mumbai Office. Employees that mirror the values of the organization will have opportunities to advance into roles with increased responsibility.
What You Will Do in Your Role
- Primary role will be support for spot booking requests, amendments, etc
- Monitor notifications (Cut advancement, vessel delay, change in receiving window, etc.) sent by steamship line carriers and alert necessary parties (inside sales, transportation, freight forwarders)
- Support for Pre-bookings (if needed)
- Experience of pre-bookings requests and enter as per the given timeline.
- Balance for cleaning up any issues (rolls, advancements, etc)
- Create Report to monitor progress/gaps for pre-booking plans
- Consistent communication with Marine team on what space/bookings could not be obtained and with which carriers.
- Experience for spot booking support.
- Willingness to work in Night Shift
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of work experience in Industries like Logistics, Shipping, Marine, Oceanic, freight forwarder, steamship carrier etc.
- Basic knowledge of export shipping (interaction with carriers, knowledge of what a booking is, etc.)
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Should have past experience of export / import business.
- Possess good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Any Graduate