Analytics Engagement Leader
The Decision Analytics Group helps Georgia Pacific unlock business value using advance analytics (Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science). This Center of Excellence creates sustainable value and competitive advantage by supporting business and digital transformation using data science and related tools/ technologies.
Currently we are looking for an entrepreneurial, innovative Analytics Engagement Leader to join our growing Decisions Analytics function as one of the leaders in the organization.
What is unique about this opportunity:
Strategic Program and Product Management : Rare combination of program management, product management, internal consulting, analytics and strategy
Analytics consulting: Opportunity to manage advanced analytics (Data Science/ Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning) and business consulting initiatives that create tangible business value.
Entrepreneurial opportunity: We consider ourselves an agile, entrepreneurial capability that’s growing quickly. You will have an opportunity to wear multiple hats and build a capability, in line with our principled entrepreneurship goals.
Build long-term relationships: Interact with senior executives across GP to build enterprise wide analytics solutions that drive business transformation.
Innovation and Transformation: Work on interesting global business problems as a part of a transformation agenda
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Serve as primary client engagement leader on all phases of the analytic project from ideation, business case development, prioritization, experimentation and deployment, appropriately managing client expectations throughout the project
- Lead active cross-functional teams consisting of customers, data scientists, data engineers and vendors to deliver analytics engagements
- Bridge the gap between business, IT and data science teams in order to deliver advanced analytics projects
- Serve as a ‘product owner’ for new data science solutions
- Facilitate monitoring and measuring successful projects to understand business value captured
- Manage resource deployment between internal, external and partner resources
- Collaborate with /motivate/develop a team of advanced analysts and data scientists
- Develop and analyze business cases for analytic opportunities
- Contribute actively to knowledge management
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years of experience delivering results from consulting/analytics projects; with at least 2 years experience project-managing an analytics initiative
- Experience with broad business problem-solving and advanced analytics use cases
- Understanding of the data/analytics problem/solution space and vendor landscape
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Mathematics/ Analytics, Economics or Business
- Experience leading an analytics/ data science program and working a project from initial scoping, delivering a minimum viable product and deployment at-scale.
- Experience translating customer needs into projects/opportunities
What Will Put You Ahead
- MBA Preferred;
- Prior consulting experience preferred
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience working in an analytics COE; Or in an analytics consulting company
- Experience leading supply chain analytics or operational analytics in an industrial environment
- Some experience with data exploration and analysis
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf