Sr Engineer 1, Tooling
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work with production team to ensure dies are well maintenance per production schedule
- Lead continuous improvements on die SPM increase and downtime decrease.
- Coach toolmakers and setters per daily routing work.
- Tooling buys-off, maintenance and improves to achieve production goal.
The Experience You Will Bring
- College or above,Mechanical design, manufacture or related.
- Be able to write and read English.
- 5+ years’ progressive tooling experience.
- Tooling continuous improvements such as SPM increase, PPM reduction, down time reduction experience.
- Tooling buy off and FAI disposition activities experience.
- Support daily die issues and improvements and organize cross function meetings for discussion experience.
- Progressive die trouble shooting - Analyse problematic dies and find long-term solutions experience.