To work with the Account Management team to support, promote and expand Molex’s core automotive products/capabilities and associated Tier 1’s in China region.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Communicate clearly and effectively in a timely manner to both external and internal contacts.
- Support account management initiatives, strategy and messaging internally and to the customer.
- Collaborate with Molex engineering to provide seamless communication to/from the customer.
- Support all technical issues of program development/launch in a timely manner including, but not limited to: a) Customer technical questions b) Project related details.
- Collaborate with the Business Unit and Account Management teams to develop opportunities into profitable design wins for Molex.
- Engage with customer engineering teams (electrical, mechanical, platform and architecture) teams to identify needs, gaps and opportunities for Molex.
- Facilitator for technical discussions between the customer and Molex project management/account management teams.
- Facilitate and support collaborative quality issue notification/resolution with Molex team members.
- Manage customer initiatives/needs and drive to closure.
- Improve Molex’s competitive position within the target customers through the consistent and appropriate application of MBM guiding principles.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree
- +3 years relevant engineering (mechanical or electrical) experience at an OEM or tier supplier.
- Fluent (spoken and written) English and Mandarin.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with customers and internal stakeholders
- Excellent team player
- Detailed in problem solving and analysis.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree, or advanced, in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical)
- Familiarized with different 2D and 3D software, such as Auto CAD, Solid works, Creo(Pro E), UG
- Understanding of vehicle connection systems and architecture.
- Experience with OEM or Tier 1 as an engineer or resident engineer within the automotive/transportation industry.
- Work proactively and self-motivation, with great desire to win.
- Very organized and good follow up and work in order under multi-tasks.
- Solid understanding of automotive connectors, cable assemblies, antenna and modules
- Be able to work autonomously with great accountability in customer locations