Analyst, AP, PTP
- Proper set up and maintain the various vendors and individuals in the SAP Vendor Master File so that purchase orders can be placed and payments can be made.
- Fully understand the automatic banking system and payment report. Ensure the validity, correctness, completeness, and professional documents of ACCOUNT PAYABLE in scheduled timetable;
- Understand SAP AP model and relative functional PTP model;
- Maintain the accounts payable issue and solve the problem with professional skills.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Verify the validity of Vendor Code requests
- Create or update Vendor File records as requested and as appropriate
- Contact Purchasing/Logistic/Vendors etc. to update FI view data in timely manner
- Confirm vendor master creation/change in SAP and take actions to fix the error from root cause.
- Take responsibility for the assigned entities AP tasks and report the AP activities status on routine manner
- Support project based SAP ITC testing for the responsible entities
- Ad hoc tasks assigned by AP Supervisor
The Experience You Will Bring
- A colleague diploma
- 5 years working experiences in Account Payable Function
- Be familiar with the whole AP process
- Good at Excel and words
- Good communication for English, Chinese, especially for Japanese
- Work with high volume in systematic way
- With positive attitude, a team player
- Quick learner and Can work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail - working with hard-copy documents and system data as well
- High degree of integrity, both personally and professionally
- Work independently and resolve issues with logic mind-set
- Coordination ability with various stakeholders
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor Degree
- Major in Accounting or Finance
- Working experience in multi-national company
- Good communication for different local language i.e. Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai Language etc.
- AP or Bank or treasury background