Data Analytics Leader
We are currently seeking a Data Analytics Leader that will build out and lead our new Koch Global Services (KGS) Data and Analytics capability. This is a key Leadership role within KGS that will create value for KGS and the other Koch Businesses by leveraging talent, processes, and state of the art technology in new and innovative ways focusing on data and analytics. The successful candidate must be able to understand and manage risk, have good communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships, thrives on solving problems, have strong analytical and economic thinking skills and the ability to lead a group of people toward executing on a data analytics vision.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Define, drive, align, evangelize, and deploy the vision, strategies, initiatives, and talent necessary to create and mature KGS’ Analytics and Data capability.
- Identify and build a strong data and analytics team that utilizes innovative technologies and leverage both internal and external talent to develop an advanced data and decision analytics capability that can be leveraged by KGS and the Koch businesses to solve problems and drive profitable actions
- Build strong partnerships with KGS and Koch business leadership to understand what decisions they could make, and what processes could be improved and value gained through data/analytics; painting a picture of what is possible
- Leverage and curate enterprise sources of data to integrate with the Koch businesses and create a single version of the truth
- Play a leadership role in knowledge networks and data communities across the Koch enterprise that enables us to quickly share learnings with others and implement best practices, while maintaining knowledge of the marketplace to form strategic partnerships
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 7 years’ demonstrated experience in designing, building and operating a shared services team with capabilities across a wide range of technologies, platforms, locations and businesses (B2B and B2C)
- Experience in attracting, retaining, and leading top notch technical talent located around the world
- Experience working closely with businesses and technical leaders/teams to solve real world problems in areas like demand management, supply chain, operations, finance, HR, manufacturing, and IT and share those solutions across the enterprise
- Experience researching, developing, and presenting cost/benefit analysis
What Will Put You Ahead
- Strong working knowledge of data analytics, data management and enablement, and data-centric architecture
- Building and leading a data analytics capability
- Business Relationship Management skills
- Global experience working across many different businesses and leading a team and navigate within a highly matrixed organization
- Strategic thinking that can be translated into tangible and profitable actions
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf