John Zink Hamworthy Combustion is now hiring for a Field Expeditor in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We are recognized for safety, environmental excellence, innovation, and customer service. This role will support the JZHC Global Procurement Group by ensuring that goods and services are delivered on or before agreed upon contractual dates. The ideal candidate will exercise problem solving skills to identify solutions and use attention to detail to set priorities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work closely with Procurement and Project Management by contributing to the overall commercial, economic, and technical success of JZHC projects.
- Use excellent communication skills and provide fast, accurate, and complete customer service.
- Ensure that the supply of goods meet defined project requirements within the overall project scope.
- Monitor performance at subcontractor facilities, including but not limited to staffing levels, planned hours of operation, receipt of major materials, and performance of sub-suppliers.
- Proactively identify scheduling issues and determine resolutions, in conjunction with the Buyer, PM, and Supplier.
- Monitor process sub-suppliers (coating, galvanizing, plate rolling, etc.) as required to verify status of production and anticipate issues which may affect schedule.
- Report completion of milestone dates, such as dates for receipt of free issue items, approval of welding procedures, or receipt of approved drawings.
- Act as a facilitator between Suppliers and JZHC to ensure deliverables are expedited from both parties.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of 3+ years of previous schedule/project management experience
- Experience with Supplier Negotiation & Supplier Management
- Proficient technical software skills, including MS Excel, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, and MRP Systems in order to keep accurate and easily accessible records
- Willingness and ability to safely travel as needed, up to 50% of the time
- Willingness and ability to work overtime and/or weekends if necessary
What Will Put You Ahead
- Five (5) or more years of experience in expediting.
- Prior knowledge of manufacturing, such as fabrication and assembly processes.
- Experience reading, analyzing, and interpreting technical drawings.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf