What You Will Do In Your Role
- Technical and disciplinary management of the project in planning the project milestones in close coordination with the customer.
- Tracking and implementation of the PDP (Product Development Process) processes for the assigned project.
- Monitoring compliance with quality and security systems and standards.
- Coordination of activities between engineering, product management, quality, supply chain / logistics and production departments.
- The contact person for the presentations and the escalations with partners and customers.
- Creation and presentation of the project management report to manager level of the company
- Travel to customers, suppliers, and Molex facilities to ensure smooth launch for new and existing projects
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5-10 years’ experience as a project manager / project manager in the automotive field
- Project lead/execution experience with CFT members of other regions.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skill
- Experience working with Tier 1 Harness supplier, Nissan Engineering
- Ability to travel domestic and international (PHL/DG/US). 25% travel expected
- Japanese： Native level
- English： Native level or Upper Business Level
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with vehicle wiring systems, connection systems, electrical distribution systems.
- Bachelor or master’s in electrical or Mechanical Engineering International assignment / overseas work experience
- Experience working with J-OEMs and Tier 1 supplier