Customer Account Manager
Who is Guardian Industries?
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency.
And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives! To Learn more visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com
Guardian Glass is seeking you to become our next Customer Service Account Manager in Troy, MI!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes
- Customer account management for multiple customer accounts servicing the automotive, residential, and commercial markets.
- The position is responsible for the customer account management to include order processing, inventory management, pricing, stocking plans, and accounts receivable.
- Daily interaction with the outside sales force, providing pricing and product availability information, working together to meet customer needs and secure new business.
- Daily interaction with the plant production scheduling teams, managing customer requirements, and communicating customer quality concerns.
- Customer product technical support and product upselling
- Position operates in a fast pace environment, the ideal candidate will be able to identify problems and apply continuous improvement processes and methodologies to be able counteract with solutions.
- Work with outside sales and marketing managers on new and existing products to become product knowledgeable on Guardians vast array of value added product offerings in-order to better service the customer needs.
What Your Will Need
- Bachelors degree in Business
- Minimum 3-5 years experience
- Customer service focused, must have good telephone and communication skills
- Multitasking is required daily along with good organizational skills
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Entrepreneurial person who is business minded
- Advanced PC skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Advanced analytical skills, including the ability to prepare and analyze databases and spreadsheets to make solid business decisions and recommendations to senior leadership
What Do We Have To Offer?
If you have been looking for an environment where people are valued, entrepreneurial spirit is boundless and opportunities for success are based on merit, and if you want to add value to your company, then Guardian Industries may be the place for you.
We offer competitive compensation and a wide variety of benefits including health/dental/life insurance, prescription coverage, STD and optional LTD, paid vacation and holidays, and a 401 (k) with a $1 for $1 match up to 7%. For more information visit us at www.guardian.com. Guardian Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdfS1