System Engineer (m/f/d) Separation Technology
From Idea to Process. Koch Separation Solutions has been one of the world market leaders in filtration and separation technology for over 50 years. Our enthusiastic system engineers are an integral part of our success story because what our customers need tomorrow, we are already developing today.
Are you a passionate system engineer? Then we are looking for you to join our team in Aachen (European Headquarters for Engineering) as soon as possible. Start your first projects in close cooperation with our European Engineering Manager and then gradually take over your own projects on your own responsibility.
As a system engineer you are the heart of every project. Committed, competent and flexible, you will plan your projects together with your colleagues from the Process Development and Sales departments and realize unique filtration and separation systems to our customers. Become part of the global KOCH team and design with us today the most innovative large-scale membrane systems for the food industry of tomorrow.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Overall technical design of our installations and their individual components
- Technical integration of the installations into the overall process of our customers
- Review and adaptation of process flow diagrams as well as the creation of necessary technical documents
- Evaluation of our installations with regard to costs and risks
- Technical contact person for our customers during commissioning of the installations
- Support our sales team with technical expertise
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor´s /master’s degree in process engineering, mechanical engineering, or a similar degree with focus on process engineering
- First academic or practical work experience in development and construction of industrial installations in the field of separation is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good management and organizational skills
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills in dealing with colleagues as well as internal and external customers
- Fluent in German and English (additional language skills is a plus)
- Ability to travel in Europe to coordinate global and regional projects deployment