Central Processing- AP Regional Manager
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead Asia Pacific Processing team located at the manufacturing locations at China & Thailand.
- Involve in S2P process optimization and leading Asia region to implement the transitions.
- Monitor and tracking R2P process in each Guardian plants in Asia, ensure the PO transactions on time.
- Coach subordinates and other internal customers to understand and implement the global process and fulfill standard policy.
- Coordinate with plants and support the inventory turns improvement for purchasing materials.
- Leading the organization changes to achieve central processing team in Asia region for team efficiency and value creation.
- Cooperate with other Koch companies for process optimization or any value creation.
- Support cost reduction opportunities for each commodity or any value creation idea for the purpose of total cost of ownership reduction.
- Supplier capacity review and routine delivery performance evaluation.
- Create and maintain a mutual benefit relationship with suppliers to create long term value for company.
- Create and maintain a good relationship with local plants.
- Support transformation initiatives within Asia Pacific region relative to stores/crib optimization and strategic sourcing.
- Talent development and advancing MBM culture within team members.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor degree, major in engineering will be preferred.
- 5-10 years of managerial experience in Procurement or Supply Chain.
- Good problem solving and negotiation skill.
- Be familiar with market of purchasing goods and its raw materials.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Initiative, aggressive, and positive.
- Good honest personnel character and team player.