Senior FPGA Hardware Designer
As a member of the Platform Development Team, you will become a member of a team of FPGA designers bringing the technical knowledge necessary to develop detailed FPGA architectures for use in industrial automation solutions.
The Sr. FGPA Hardware Designer will collaboratively work to develop processes for the design and verification of VHDL code using the latest techniques, ensuring high quality code output with a high amount of design block re-use.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work collaboratively on a team of FPGA, Hardware, PCB and Embedded software designers.
- Participate in the development of detailed FPGA architectures by formulating low-level specifications against high level customer requirements
- Participate in the creation and application of a design process that efficiently produces re-useable and quality FPGA code
- Understand and implement coding practices that support in-system debug, test and block modularity
The Experience You Will Bring
- Degree in Electrical, Computer or Systems Design Engineering
- 7+ years’ experience in FPGA or ASIC design
- Strong understanding of FPGA or ASIC design flow and process
- Experience with HDL Verification techniques
- Experience working in collaboration with other engineering disciplines (Hardware, Software) to deliver a physical product.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Familiarity with debug and design on Zynq SoC’s is an asset
- Experience using scripting languages (TCL, Python) for carrying out verification is an asset
- Experience with mission critical and functional safety development process is an asset
- Experience with practicing abstraction, modularity, and reusability concepts is an asset