ERP Technology Leader - Value Chain/Customer Experience
ERP Technology Leader – Value Chain/Customer Experience
INVISTA is seeking an ERP Technology Leader to join our IT organization in Wichita, KS.
The ERP Technology Leader is responsible for leading a team that will be accountable for maximizing the value of the technology that supports the Supply Chain Organization’s strategic goals by driving innovation. This role will be responsible for the development and professional growth of the team.
The Technology Leader will set the long-term vision and strategy for technology aligned with achieving the supply chain vision, being able to communicate and drive this strategy with relevant stakeholders.
This role offers growth potential for a strategically focused professional with a passion for driving innovation. In this role you will collaborate with our geographically distributed business teams to align technology solutions with business optimization strategies for INVISTA.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Leadership – Develop a team of skilled resources applying MBM® guiding principles, ensuring professional growth & technical expertise advancement. The team consists of 5 to 8 members (analysts and developers).
- Innovation – Drive your team to identify valuable opportunities that will align with and significantly advance our partners’ vision; develop well researched points of view related to pertinent technology. Apply your knowledge and awareness of industry trends and digital advances as they relate to new opportunities and business needs.
- Product Management – Identify and integrate business partners’ long-range plans into business capability roadmaps; create transparency to the prioritization and road mapping process. Roadmap execution leads to measurable results.
- Business Partner Relationship Management – Drive strategy alignment through effective collaboration with your business partners, understanding and profitably removing barriers that inhibit progress towards achieving our vision.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Relevant work experience or a degree from a college or university
- Demonstrated leadership capability
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and drive strategic initiatives
- Ability to deliver well-developed points of view, applying economic thinking
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and collaboration skills; the ability to explain complex subjects to both technical & non-technical resources
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf