Set Up Technician
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Menomonie, Wisconsin location is seeking a Set Up Technician to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support production and/or sampling by setting up, taking down, troubleshooting and problem- solving injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment for operation.
- Prepare the work cell and all necessary tools, components and equipment for production run or sample
- Review, complete and verify all required documentation
- Ensure and maintain all housekeeping rules
- Provide troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities, making recommendations where necessary
- Ensure and maintain quality requirements
- Operate injection molding machine and perform related duties as needed
- Some programs may have vision requirements
- Other duties as assigned
The Experience You Will Bring
- Basic reading, writing and math
- 2 years injection molding experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Basic math skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.