Global Category Manager, MRO
The Global Category Manager, MRO is responsible for managing the Maintenance, Repair & Operations (MRO) category within Guardian Industries’ Strategic Sourcing & Category Management capability. The successful individual will address over $100M in MRO spend and be responsible for supporting a global strategic sourcing strategy, partnering with all constituents to drive mutual benefit and generating long term value for Guardian Industries.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support global transformation within the MRO category and drive innovations in global scalability and effectiveness
- Translate global procurement strategies into detailed, executable plans
- Achieve competitive position for MRO in terms of cost and speed
- Successfully build partnerships and collaborate with multiple internal/external constituents
- Partner with Analytics team to develop key metrics that enable speed of execution and capture opportunities for all categories within MRO
- Leverage eProcurement strategies
- Leverage supplier data, internal reporting capabilities, and market intelligence to drive insights and decisions for the category
- Develop consignment and VMI POV to ensure optimal Working Capital Efficiency for Guardian Industries
- Actively seek out best knowledge within the MRO category
- Proactively solicit and share knowledge across team and with all Koch affiliate companies
- Foster team development and advancement of MBM culture
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with Strategic Sourcing
- Experience developing a category strategy
- Experience leading multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to drive insights from data
- Compliance and Code of Conduct mindset
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Business or related discipline
- Experience working closely with MRO/ Indirect suppliers
- Global experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf