Customer Service Administrator (Fixed term contract)
Guardian Glass is looking for a Customer Service Administrator (fixed term contract) to join Guardian Business Solutions team at our Katowice office.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Working as part of a dynamic administration team within the Continuous Improvement and Process Excellence Capability Department for Europe: the role will take full responsibility to carry out tasks, activities and projects that support the Customer Service & Supply Chain Business Segments:
- Promptly entering and recording customer complaints
- Follow up with internal Guardian departments on open customer complaints – ensuring the business takes appropriate decisions to reach Service Level Agreements (SLA’s). Escalate if necessary.
- Raising customer credit/debit notes as a result of internal investigation on each claim.
- Gaining full knowledge & understanding of Guardian’s quality management system to become a focal point for any concerns or deep dive purposes.
- Creating & Developing reports for the capability and internal Guardian usage.
- Opportunity to be involved in continuous improvement and Digital transformation projects
- Support for Inside Sales capability in other administrative tasks eg. Customer Database management, Audits, ad-hoc actions.
- Review & Maintenance of work instructions/Standard operating procedures for Customer Service
- Back up for Inside Sales capability – Order fulfilment processes
The Experience You Will Bring
- Position operates in a fast pace environment; the ideal candidate will be able to proactively identify areas for improvement to processes and systems
- Computer & IT Literate – Experience of using Excel & Power BI Dashboards
- Willingness to learn
- Strong customer focus and service mindset
- Efficiency, accuracy and attention to details
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and team spirit
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Fluent spoken and written English, Additional European language would be an advantage