Marketing Brand Manager
Koch Companies Public Sector, LLC is looking for a Marketing Brand Manager to join our team located in Wichita, KS. This is an exciting opportunity to proactively drive go-to-market initiatives, brand development, and strategic marketing plan development and execution across a wide variety of companies and industries.
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Ability to develop and execute comprehensive strategic marketing plans
- Professional in manner and demeanor
- Detail-oriented and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy working within a team environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to act as a player/coach with emphasis on both development and execution of marketing initiatives
- Ability to quickly understand complex manufacturing concepts and distill them down into understandable information
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Personal integrity with a strong work ethic and a compliance focus
- Foster positive relationships with subject matter experts and senior leadership
- Ability to maintain focus with ever-changing priorities
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Proactively drive go-to-market strategies and marketing plan development and execution with senior leadership and subject matter experts.
- Work with subject matter experts to identify and address marketing and communications needs within a highly technical manufacturing business.
- Work in tandem with internal creative team to develop, implement, and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing and communications content, including video, web, trade show, social media, mass and trade media, and collateral materials.
- Act as a player/coach by mentoring junior members of team, providing strategic guidance and learning opportunities on more complex projects.
- Proactively build relationships with key business contacts across Koch companies to find opportunities to create value with marketing and communications support.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 6+ years professional work experience in marketing/advertising/communications field
- Associates degree or higher
- Examples of past work including marketing plan development and strategic go-to-market initiatives
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Position will require reasonable support outside of the normal operating hours, including weekends
What Will Put You AheadBulleted List: Preferred qualifications
This role is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf