Business Operations Specialist (Supply Chain Analyst)
Our European Business Operations Team is transforming from a customer service to a customer experience team, integrating customer service, logistics and short-term supply/demand planning, whom create a competitive advantage for INVISTA while providing a superior buying experience to our preferred partners. As part of this ongoing transformation, we are looking for an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial individual who will flourish within our Market-Based Management® culture.
What You Will Do In Your Role
This analytical role will focus on collaborating with global counterparts to align strategies and develop optimum inventory position for integrated INVISTA, by performing scenario analysis to determine range of outcomes, modelling the economic impact of different scenarios and articulating your point of view, engaging key stakeholders for input and challenge, and evaluating the financial impact to upstream and downstream businesses within INVISTA. As part of our vision to provide customers a superior buying experience, we are looking for someone who will identify and capture profitable opportunities which transform how work is accomplished and create superior value for the customer. We are seeking proactive candidates with a contribution mindset, demonstrating initiative and ability to apply economic and critical thinking to prioritize their workload according to value, who will also excel at identifying and capturing process improvements.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3 years + professional experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and drive optimal solutions for INVISTA & our customers
- Ability to advance new technology solutions and transform how work is accomplished
- Ability to drive effective utilization of Artificial Intelligence, & prescriptive analytics to create profitable action
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree
- Exposure to Supply Chain, Supply/ Demand Planning or other financial analytical experience
- Additional language skills