Business Operations Specialist
INVISTA’s European Business Operations Team is transforming from a customer service to a customer experience team, integrating customer service, logistics and short-term supply/demand planning, whom create a competitive advantage for INVISTA while providing a superior buying experience for our preferred partners. As part of this ongoing transformation, we are looking for an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial individual who will flourish within our Market-Based Management® culture.
There are two positions open, one is permanent and one is a 12 month fixed term contract.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Focus on the end-to-end order fulfilment process whilst building mutually beneficial customer relationships.
- Identify and capture profitable opportunities which transform how work is accomplished and create superior value for our customers.
- Apply economic and critical thinking to make recommendations to the business and implement solutions.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3 years + professional experience
- Strong communication skills with ability to articulate your ideas and point of view to wider group of stakeholders.
- Proactive with a contribution mindset.
- Ability to prioritize and drive optimal solutions for INVISTA & our customers
- Ability to advance new technology solutions and transform how work is accomplished
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree
- Exposure to Supply Chain, Supply/ Demand Planning or other financial analytical experience
- Additional language skills