Engr, Supplier Quality Assurance
Ensure that the products and / or raw materials supplied by suppliers meet the established requirements.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Carry out statistical studies of the behavior of the products received
- Obtain the requirements that each article and / or raw material must meet
- Issue and communicate the requirements to suppliers by issuing the Technical Delivery Specification (TDS)
- Preparation and application of inspection instructions (IIR-Receipt Inspection Instruction)
- Record the results of the inspections, according to the respective IIR.
- Application and care of GMP / GDP
- Maintain complete and secure inspection documentation
- Collect, safeguard and retain samples of each material inspected.
- Administration of suppliers, through: • Evaluation of your performance • Problem Response Assessment (CAPA) • Carry out statistical studies of the behavior of the products received
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the actions resulting from the CAPA
- Control of non-compliant product due to causes attributable to the supplier
- Handling of non-conforming materials through the Failed Material Report
The Experience You Will Bring
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Good Document Practices (GDP)
- Troubleshooting techniques
- Statistical process control
- Use of basic measuring devices (desirable)
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering or Related.
- Advanced English, Able to maintain a fluent conversation. Reading, able to understand any text
- 3 or more years of experience