Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer with experience to support our new medical manufacturing facility in Hudson, WI. This position will support manufacturing in the effort to ensure optimum engineering of projects/programs to meet customer and manufacturing requirements. The successful candidate will have excellent communication, teamwork, and organizational skills.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide technical support/solutions to manufacturing processes, manage to the established yield and throughput, and drive for cost reduction and optimal quality
- Functions as a liaison with project engineering, manufacturing, and the customer regarding the implementation of programs, both molding and/or secondary operations
- Coordinate, direct and lead engineering efforts to ensure production optimization to meet customer and internal requirements
- Lead cross-functional teams including operations, quality, and safety to ensure plant goals/metrics are met
- Facilitate communication between customer, sales, engineering functions, outside vendors, manufacturing, and multi-divisional groups
- Maintain cost control and profitability through interaction with the accounting group, sales, and our customers
- Implement technical solutions to meet customer and company cost, quality, and delivery expectations
- Facilitate and support facility and manufacturing safety, environmental and ergonomics efforts
- Create and monitor project timelines for large-scale projects
- Extended travel to other facilities may be required to support business needs
- Quote and design tools/equipment and processes
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering field
- 3+ years of engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time (potential for domestic or international travel)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Six-Sigma Green Belt certification
- Experience working with FDA or ISO
- Experience with injection molding
- Experience utilizing automation to implement technical solutions to meet customer needs
- Experience using Auto-CAD or SolidWorks
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship