Data Analyst/Sr. Analyst – Consumer Products Group
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for identifying key metrics, developing reporting and sharing critical trends to key stakeholders to improve consumer satisfaction
- Identify data sources and key metrics to track and report to key stakeholders
- Integrate with other consumer feedback channels to create one data/reporting source of truth
- Use data analytics to identify key trends that will improve the consumer experience with our products/brands, anticipate future consumer needs and drive change
- Translate data into insights with clear reporting and communication to key stakeholders (category, manufacturing, R&D, Consumer experience) on opportunities/issues
- Identify key measures of consumer satisfaction when directly interacting with our brands; Identify methods to track and assess quality and satisfaction with experience
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 year of experience in a data analyst or reporting analyst role
- Experience translating data into actionable insights
- Experienced in working across multiple customers and stakeholders
- Excel skills (Visualization, Pivot Tables, V-Look Up, experience presenting data visually using Excel)
- PowerPoint Skills (creating presentations)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with Salesforce®
- Experience with creating visualization leveraging Tableau
- SAP knowledge
- Consumer Products knowledge
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf