Export Inside Sales Coordinator
You will take full responsibility of assigned customers’ relationship and support. This includes: orders coordination, development of customer-supplier relationship in collaboration with outside sales representatives, and follow-up of customers’ files and requests.
As an Export Specialist you will have the opportunity to work with customers located outside of Europe in Asia, Middle East, South America or even Oceania.
You will be the key contact between the customers, our staff in the field and the plants throughout Europe. In that scope, you will identify and understand your customer’s needs and provide them with the most suitable solution for their business activities.
You will work in close cooperation with marketing, finance, technical, logistics, production, and shipping. Furthermore, you will also be responsible for quotations and follow-up of projects. This requires an excellent knowledge of your markets and customers, as well as production and logistics constraints.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Identify, initiate and supervise implementation of improvements in the sales process, customer experience, export and logistics
- Prepare periodic and ad hoc reports on sales metrics
- Make input and prepare monthly forecasts
- Monitor customer feedback and help resolve complaints
- Control and have ownership for resolving customs and logistics issues
- Coordinate and supervise payment procedures internally and with outside sales
- Working with and effectively managing extensive network of stakeholders including Sales team in Europe and around the globe to deliver improvements within project design and to drive best possible customer focus
- Responsibility for claims handling and improvements in customer service process
- Take control over price calculations and verifications
- Conduct benchmarking and work towards recognition from awarding bodies
The Experience You Will Bring
- Strong sense of Service / Customer Focus
- Proactive & Analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and a great sense of initiative
- Knowledge on Import & Export Activities
- Very rigorous and methodic
- Autonomous and proactive
- Excellent communication skills
- Business understanding and entrepreneurial spirit
- Enthusiastic and team spirit
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Very good spoken and written English. Other foreign languages would be a strong advantage.
- Advanced understanding of all Microsoft office applications
What Will Put You Ahead
- Some experience in a similar position in an international industrial company
- Some knowledge on customs and logistics
- Good administrative skills
- Results driven and attention to details