Sr Engineer, Field Application - Signal Integrity
What You Will Do In Your Role
- On Field Support Sales to design win key projects and grow Biz by professional application service.
- Perform characterization of high-speed connectors and systems through the use of high-speed digital testing and electromagnetic modelling techniques.
- Generate evaluation reports or presentation materials for Sales, Marketing and customer.
- Provide expert advice to Sales, Marketing and customers on signal integrity related matters.
- Be up-to-date with industry trend on high speed connector requirements and disseminate/share information to Sales and Marketing teams
- Build and maintain good relationship/trust with key engineers of customer.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of related working experience for a degree holder.
- In depth understanding of signal integrity and channel characterization.
- Demonstrated ability in information analysis problem solving and sound judgment.
- Good verbal and written skills for exchange of information in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment.