Production and Inventory Material Coordinator
As a world-class manufacturer of innovative process equipment for water treatment and chemicals purification and recovery, Eco-Tec is a trusted source for systems incorporating advanced proprietary ion exchange and other innovative separations technologies for liquids and gases. Eco-Tec is delivering value to its customers by reducing environmental footprint, stabilizing product quality, increasing productivity, and reducing operational costs.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Physically receive all shipments, verify box counts and inspect packages for external damage; document and notify Material Lead of discrepancies and/or damage when appropriate.
- Physically transfer production work orders /Wip items from the Cage/Materials to the production floor.
- Work with Purchasing, Receiving, Inspection and/or Accounting to resolve inventory overages and shortages.
- Physically transfer all parts from Receiving to the appropriate inventory warehouse storage location.
- Safely store all materials received in inventory warehouse and/or deliver to shop as required.
- Ensure the accuracy of inventory records with physical stock.
- Assist Procurement with the expediting of material to the production floor as soon as these are received.
- Notify appropriate personnel if/when in-house stock reaches reorder point.
- Responsible for the receiving and storage of completed production subassemblies.
- Responsible for the kitting of all jobs for production.
- Responsible for the issuance of parts as required to support the manufacturing process and general manufacturing operations.
- Assist with the completion of inventory cycle counts, investigate variances, and reconcile inventory discrepancies.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Graduate – Inventory courses (similar to APICS)
- Two (2) years related experience in an Inventory manufacturing
- Experience with work orders/kitting and relieving inventory to work orders
- Able to work with numbers and details.
- Basic computer skills – Update Data, Excel, Word.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong ability to take initiative/proactive skills, must be adaptable and flexible.
- Results oriented and cooperative team player
- Able to work overtime when required
- Able to perform the physical requirements
What Will Put You Ahead
- Shipping/Receiving experience
- General working knowledge of MRP (Materials Requirement Planning)
- Ability to operate various power tools, fork lift, hand pallet trucks and overhead crane
- Knowledge of plumbing/pipe fittings