Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development, and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Phillips, Wisconsin location is seeking a Quality Inspector to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform inspections per control plans/inspection plans, document results, and make start-up decisions
- Generate necessary Statistical Process Control (SPC) charts, and review charts for violations of established rules of stability and capability
- Operate precision measuring instruments in accordance with approved procedures
- Perform statistical studies such as gage repeatability/reproducibility and capability studies
- Complete capability studies and gage R&R analysis
- Interpret visual and dimensional quality criteria to operators
- Utilize SPC and quality system software programs
- Participate in problem solving activities
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in a quality, operations, manufacturing, or warehouse role
- Experience with Microsoft Word (document creation/editing), Excel (formatting cells) and Outlook (email correspondence)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to work nights and weekends based on business needs
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with statistical techniques
- Experience operating inspection instruments
- Experience working with SPC software
- Experience reading blueprints
Shift: 2nd Shift --- Monday - Friday 3pm - 11pm plus 4% shift premium
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship