GP Manufacturing Applications is looking for a Scrum Master to facilitate backlog maintenance, sprint planning, retrospectives and daily activities related to the interactions of the rapidly growing development team with multiple demand streams from various business units. This person will play a key role in the continued implementation and ongoing improvement of Agile practices for GP Manufacturing. Looking for an experienced candidate with the knowledge and aptitude to help refine and drive usage of processes and tooling as well as a willingness to challenge existing methodologies with the aim of full adoption of a best-in-class working model.
This role is open to candidates in the continental United States with a preference for the Green Bay or Atlanta metro areas. The team is distributed across multiple states and an India with a mix of office and remote employees.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Supporting the Scrum Team
- Manage intake of development requests from Business Analysts
- Manage and groom multiple product backlogs
- Facilitate Sprint Planning
- Facilitate daily stand up meetings
- Facilitate removal of obstacles and impediments
- Facilitate Sprint Review/Demo
- Facilitate Sprint Retrospectives
Facilitate Agile Transformation
- Coach team on Scrum values and principles
- Create an environment for open communication
- Provide regular and immediate feedback
- Work with leadership team on shaping and refining Agile practices across multiple teams with varying levels of Agile maturity
- Work with representatives of other teams including GP Enterprise Architecture on Agile principles as it relates to a DevOps culture
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT discipline
- Azure DevOps experience
- Scrum Master certification
- Experience working within a manufacturing organization
- Experience working with distributed global teams
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf